The latest models of the iPhone—while created with Sapphire or Gorilla Glass (depending on the model)—are still prone to scratches and breakage, especially if they take a bad fall. While it could potentially cost you a little more than you’re willing to spend on a broken screen, choosing to go to a professional will prove to be much more worth it in the long run. Approaching unqualified people to handle your iPhone can cost you more because it will probably break again after a few weeks. And trust us—you cannot ‘do it yourself.’ Still unconvinced? Here are a few more reasons why you should use the services of a professional for iPhone screen repair:
- Sit back and relax. You can rest assured that experts know what they’re doing because they are trained for it. If you don’t have time to take your phone to the shop, they can pick up your phone and deliver it back to you once repaired.
- They have the proper equipment. These shops invest in high quality tools that allow them to do iPhone screen repairs quickly and correctly.
- Looking for a replacement for your screen, especially for an iPhone, is not easy. A professional repair shop will access to the perfect replacement screens that won’t put a hole in your wallet (at least not as much as a brand-new iPhone would).
- Going to a professional is also beneficial because they offer free phone loans so that you won’t have to be unreachable and out of contact while your iPhone is under repair.
- Experts can fix your phone fast. They can send your iPhone back within two days, on average. Talk about a fast turnaround time.
- They offer warranty. While they are a hundred percent confident with their skills and parts, they still want you to feel reassured with 6-month warranty.
- Their online transactions are armed with SSL Protection, a technology that safeguards your credit card information and more. It’s certainly safe to have your iPhone screen repaired online.